Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Week Later...

Another week has gone by and I'm still relaxing in CT, watching Friends. We had started from the 7th season, finished the series, so now I've started from the beginning. Funny enough, as I'm typing this, I'm watching the episode in season 2, in which Monica acts as Chandler's personal trainer. One of the many, many things I love about this series is how they have episodes where they actually show that they work out to maintain their bodies. Like the episode where Rachel and Pheobe run together. I feel like eventually I'll run into a horse, like Rachel.

One major thing is that I actually have a good idea of what I want to do with my life! From out of no where, really, it dawned on me how perfect a career in communications would be. It combines what I love about theater, my work with a non-profit organization, and my personality all in one! I was researching a master of arts in communication degree, and it was the first time that all of the classes seemed interesting! For my college career, especially this last semester, there was barely any classes that I was interested in. I can actually see myself doing this! So, I've been researching different masters programs. It's been really exciting!

My mom, younger sister, and I are planning on seeing Eat, Pray, Love later today. And more importantly, we are going to Whole Foods after! I love, love, love going to Whole Foods.

My 5K race is in a week. I'm excited and nervous! If I have to walk, I'm not going to beat myself up. I just can't believe it's in a week! Ahh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment