Friday, August 27, 2010

So far, so...okay?

I wish I could've named this entry "So far, so good." However I wouldn't necessarily categorize training so far as "good." (Which reminds me, I need to sign up for that 4mi. race today.) Tomorrow I have three miles, but something is up with my shins. Either I need new shoes, or my legs just needed rest. We shall see.

I haven't figured out a cross-training activity that wouldn't cost money - which I don't have right now. I suppose I can fill those days with walking/more strength-training, but for this week I'm taking it easy. The weather tomorrow is probably going to be around 75 degrees and sunny when I run in the morning. Ah, fun.

My only other thing of note: I watched all the episodes of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. I wish it was given a chance and not canceled, but I'm glad it existed. I love Matthew Perry, and I have a crush on Bradley Whitford. I had watched an episode while it aired, but never seemed to watch the rest of the series. As a musical theater person, it was interesting to see the parallels between Harriet/Matthew and Kristen Chenoweth/Aaron Sorkin (the whole 700 club thing and whatnot).

All of this made me want to watch West Wing (I have the entire series box set), and to finally see Sports Night - which my roommate has. Perhaps that will be next. :D

Oh, I miss the West Wing theme. It's so fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment