Saturday, September 4, 2010

Excitement.

This post brought to you by the weather. I was either going to run tonight or tomorrow morning. Tonight it will be mid-70s. Tomorrow morning it will be mid-60s.

Tomorrow it is. Hurray!

It is GORGEOUS today in the city. I met a friend for lunch and we walked along the water. Beautiful! (Though that doesn't mean it should get cooler. :D)

Another note: I got another job (part-time) - so I'll get a regular stream of money, not dependent on the after-school program. It's at Whole Foods! Discount! Orientation is Tuesday. I'm very happy.

2 comments:

  1. it's so exciting to work at whole foods! plus you get discounts, how awesome is that! its a win-win situation!!!

    i see you're kind of a newbie too! i am and i'm new to your blog! oh, i'm from nyc too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @icaneatcantiDefinitely win-win. Hurray!

    I'm totally a newbie - I don't expect a lot of readers (or any), but writing every once in a while won't hurt! I'll check out your blog right now! Three cheers for NYC folk!

    ReplyDelete