Monday, September 6, 2010

Yesterday's 2 mi. run was successful. The cool air felt amazing, and my shins were alright. Last week's weekly milage added up t0 5.25 miles (three times per week, Monday to Sunday). I'm going to increase the total miles slowly, and when I feel comfortable, I'll add another running day into the mix. This week's total will be 6 miles. Two on Tuesday, two on Thursday, and two on Saturday.

Plan for today, in no particular order:
  • Write a review on Patti LuPone's new memoir. I hope I'll be able to use it for the school newspaper. If not, I'll post it on here.
  • Read about George Gershwin. There are two chapters I want to read for class on Friday.
  • Chose clothes to give to GoodWill. There's a plastic dresser in my closet that I haven't touched in two years. I'll take out anything nostalgic, and hopefully get ride of the dresser on trash day. It's bent, old, and useless.
  • Pick up the newspaper. And maybe the Times.

This week I should also begin to take notes for my "personal statement," for graduate applications. It just needs to get done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment